Back To School Packed Lunch Ideas For Kids AND Adults!
Back to school season is upon us! It’s the time of year that brings chaos and routine all at the same time, and we’re all just trying to get everything done! One thing you can cross off your to-do list is “Find lunch ideas” because we’ve got you covered. It doesn’t matter if you’re packing for your kids, yourself, or your spouse, there are some ideas here that will please everyone. Let’s get packin’!
- Spring rolls can be made using rice paper and filled with pork, tofu, or shrimp. You can also add in veggies like cucumber or bell pepper. A side of cheese, chocolate squares, and blueberries are tasty and colorful!
- Vegetable sushi is easier than you think: Make sushis balls using leftover rice and cooked fish, and pack them with sushi condiments, edamame, raspberries, and a cookie.
Soba noodles and cubed chicken make an easy cold noodle salad. Pack a clemintine, snap peas, and chocolate raisins to keep yourself or your child full all day!
You’ll stay energized with breakfast for lunch, made up of mini pancakes, a hard-boiled egg, clementines, strawberries, and a to-go yogurt.
- Quinoa salad is light and yummy. Mix meat, cheese, and veggies of your choice for this easy lunch. Pair it with tomato/mozzarella/basil sticks, popcorn, pear slices, and a brownie.
- Hummus and pita are a unique way to stay full! Sliced pita bread and a dollop of hummus served with salami, olives, carrots, baby tomatoes, and grapes. Easy!
You might also like: Have An Authentic Mexican Meal At Maggie’s Mexican Grill
- Kids love food on sticks, and for adults, it just makes it easier to handle! Try chicken, sausage, or beef skewers with rice, sliced veggies, mango, and yogurt-covered pretzels. Keep it simple!
- A classic deli meat roll-up never disappoints. Roll turkey, ham or roast beef around cheese sticks, and see how delicious it is! Pack with pretzels, celery, and cinnamon-sprinkled apple slices.
Enjoy these delicious lunch box ideas, and keep alternating until you’ve tried them all. Everyone will love them!